Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Speaking Engagements

I wanted to provide a quick update to those who have inquired about having me speak to your organization, school, etc.  The answer, without a doubt, is always YES!  I enjoy the opportunity to entertain and enlighten peers and having sat through thousands of lectures throughout my career, I am confident that concepts, cases, and stories from The Surfer's Guide To Marketing will keep you entertained!

Today, for example, I am honored to speak to a sold-out group of successful businessmen at an Orange County luncheon.  I try to tailor my message ranging from specific marketing tactics when speaking to a university, to a more general Sports and Entertainment approach for a group like today.  From social media to traditional marketing to some of the best examples I've been lucky enough to pull off, I am always willing to share my experience and "work the room".


As a former stand-up comic, cartoonist, in-game announcer, online celebrity interviewer, and current marketing leader, I am confident that I can bring a fun, educational approach to your team, office, or school.  I am well versed in all levels including high school students that I've worked with through my non-profit T.E.A.M., to college students at ASU, USC, UCLA, LMU, Chico State, and San Jose State, to professional levels including Pepperdine's MBA courses and professional networking groups.

So if you would like to get this "Yeti From The Jetty" in person… give me a shout!


No comments:

Post a Comment